martedì 27 settembre 2011

I’m going to kill the president

I'm going to kill the president.
I promise. I surrender. I'm sorry.
I'm gay. I'm pregnant. I'm dying.
I'm not your father. You're fired.
Fire. I forgot your birthday.
You will have to lose the leg.
She was asking for it.
It ran right under the car.
It looked like a gun. It's contagious.
She's with God now.
Help me. I don't have a problem.
I've swallowed a bottle of aspirin.
I'm a doctor. I'm leaving you.
I love you. Fuck you. I'll change.

Ben Lerner
The Lichtenberg Figures, 2004


Ucciderò il presidente.
Lo prometto. Mi arrendo. Mi dispiace.
Sono omosessuale. Sono incinta. Sto morendo.
Non sono tuo padre. Sei licenziato.
Fuoco. Mi sono dimenticato del tuo compleanno.
Perderai la gamba.
Lei se l'è voluto.
Si è infilato proprio sotto l'auto.
Sembrava una pistola. È contagioso.
Lei è con Dio, ora.
Aiutami. Non ho un problema.
Mi sono scolato una bottiglia di aspirina.
Sono un medico. Ti sto lasciando.
Ti amo. Vaffanculo. Cambierò.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento